What this is...

This is a place where I'm keeping my favorite links for quilting and craft sewing. It is not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather a storage location instead of bookmarking everything. Hopefully you will find it useful, too. 6/26/2011

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Updates!

I see I have several followers! That's great! When I started this back in June 2011, it was basically a place for me to easily find my favorite quilt related links, but has since expanded to some general sewing, too, though not garments. I used to sew almost all of my clothes, but found it to be a frustrating experience and not as satisfying as other sewing. It is just easier to run to town and buy something!

I will try to post here what my current additions are. As of today I have added some sewing machine related links - other recent additions include fall and holiday ideas. If you machine embroider I have another site just for those, but I don't update that very often. I also have my blog, which hasn't been updated in several months! I guess I should catch that up, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottled Rainbows {the button}